As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, I have over thirty years of experience managing assets, analyzing real estate investment portfolios, reviewing and analyzing financial statements. I am also an advanced practitioner member of the Association for Conflict Resolution. As a financial divorce mediator, I have focused my practice on assisting and educating couples in the financial aspects of divorce and separation. I am fully committed to helping divorcing couples reduce conflict, anxiety, and the cost often experienced when separating or divorcing.
Financial Divorce Mediation
I have specialized training and experience in financial mediation, helping divorcing couples gather necessary financial information, develop financial projections, and reach agreements around property division, child, and spousal support.
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst Memberships:
- Advanced Practitioner Association for Conflict Resolution
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Washington State Mediation Association
- King County Collaborative Law Practice Group – Past Co-Chair
- King County Bar- Collaborative Law Section
- Eastside Collaborative Family Law Practice Group – Past Co-Chair
- Seattle Family Collaborative Law Practice Group – Past Co-Chair
- Founding Member of Mediators Beyond Borders