As a Financial divorce mediation professional, I have over thirty years of experience managing assets, analyzing real estate investment portfolios, reviewing and analyzing financial statements. I am also an advanced practitioner member of the Association for Conflict Resolution. As a mediator and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), I have focused my practice on assisting and educating couples in the financial aspects of divorce. I am fully committed to helping divorcing couples reduce conflict, anxiety, and the cost often experienced when separating or divorcing.
I have specialized training and experience in helping divorcing couples gather necessary financial information, develop financial projections, and reach agreements around property division, child, and spousal support.
Financial divorce mediation Professional Memberships:
- Advanced Practitioner Association for Conflict Resolution
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Washington State Mediation Association
- King County Collaborative Law Practice Group – Past Co-Chair
- King County Bar- Collaborative Law Section
- Eastside Collaborative Family Law Practice Group – Past Co-Chair
- Seattle Family Collaborative Law Practice Group – Past Co-Chair
- Founding Member of Mediators Beyond Borders