As a financial professional, I have over thirty years of experience managing assets, analyzing real estate investment portfolios, reviewing and analyzing financial statements. I am also an advanced practitioner member of the Association for Conflict Resolution. As a mediator and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), I have focused my practice on assisting and educating couples in the financial aspects of divorce. I am fully committed to helping divorcing couples reduce conflict, anxiety, and the cost often experienced when separating or divorcing.
I have specialized training and experience in helping divorcing couples gather necessary financial information, develop financial projections, and reach agreements around property division, child, and spousal support.
- Advanced Practitioner Association for Conflict Resolution
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Washington State Mediation Association
- King County Collaborative Law Practice Group – Past Co-Chair
- King County Bar- Collaborative Law Section
- Eastside Collaborative Family Law Practice Group – Past Co-Chair
- Seattle Family Collaborative Law Practice Group – Past Co-Chair
- Founding Member of Mediators Beyond Borders