Pathways to Resolution Directions
My office is located in the Uptown (Seattle Center) district of Seattle near Key Arena (Lower Queen Anne), with excellent public transportation and freeway access. My office is part of the Seattle Collaborative Law Center, located at 100 West Harrison street in the South Tower, on the corner of Harrison and 1st Avenue West.
There is ample street parking and surface lots available within a one block radius of our building.
Public Transportation & Walking
The Uptown (Seattle Center) district, has frequent bus service by Metro Transit. (Routes 1, 2, 8, 13, 15, and 18 stop within a few blocks; routes 8, 15, and 18 stop across the street from our building. From Downtown, you can catch Routes 15 and 18 on First Ave. and Routes 1, 2, or 13 on Third Ave.)
- East on Interstate 5 in California
- Head northeast on Exit 166 toward Olive Way
- Merge onto Olive Way
- Turn left onto Bellevue Ave
- Turn left onto E Denny Way when you see Soul Fitness Club
- Use the right lane to turn slightly right onto Western Ave W
- Turn right onto 1st Ave W
- Turn left onto W Harrison StWe are directly across the street from The Seattle Hospitality Group of Companies.
- Pathways to Resolution will be on your right
From Highway SR-99 Northbound
- Take WA-99 S to S Atlantic St.
- Take the S Atlantic St exit from WA-99 S
- Get on WA-99 N
- Follow WA-99 N to Western Ave. Take the Western Ave exit from WA-99 N
- Continue on Western Ave. Drive to W Harrison St
From Highway SR-99 Southbound
- Take the Denny Way exit.
- Turn Westbound on Denny Way.
- Continue to the end of Denny Way and turn right onto Western Avenue West.
- Turn right on 1st Avenue West.
- The south tower is located on the north-west corner of Harrison and 1st Avenue West.