I offer financial divorce resolution services as a Mediator or as a Financial Specialist.
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), I help clients understand the financial implications of their divorce and prepare them for their financial futures.
It is important to be educated on all aspects of finances in order to make informed decisions about property division and income. My mission is to work with clients to ensure they are equipped to make decisions about their futures.
As a CDFA I Can:
- Help clients compile necessary financial documents.
- Help clients determine how to value real estate, businesses, pensions, and other investment assets.
- Helps clients prepare post-divorce budgets.
- Provide reports illustrating assets, debts, personal property, and monthly cash flow.
- Demonstrate the short and long term financial impact of various settlement options on future cash flow and net worth.
Important Things To Note ABOUT FINANCIAL DIVORCE RESOLUTION:
- I do not give legal, financial investment, or tax advice.
- I am not associated with, nor do I represent any financial product or product providers.
The financial divorce resolution Process
Mediation is a form of alternate dispute resolution (ADR) in which a neutral third-party facilitates and guides the process towards a settlement between two parties.
At its core is the self-determination of the parties, and the idea that parties themselves are capable of arriving at a mutually acceptable resolution with the help of a mediator. No judgment or evaluation is made by the mediator.
Issues that can be addressed in mediation:
- Division of assets, debt, and personal property.
- Child Support.
- Spousal Support.